Flange butterfly valve how maintenance?
Flange butterfly valve in the use of how to maintain, usually in the use of the process need customers to pay attention to a few points.
1. Flange butterfly valve should be kept clean during use, and the transmission thread should be lubricated regularly. When a fault is found, it must be stopped and the cause of the fault should be carefully checked.
2. The bolts of the packing gland shall be tightened evenly, and shall not be askew, causing leakage by scratching other parts on one side.
3. When installing, the valve can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed in any position of the pipeline, but it is necessary to facilitate the operation of the maintenance. Pay attention to the flow direction of the cut-off valve medium, which should flow upward under the longitudinal disc. The lifting check valve can only be installed horizontally.
4. When the metal hard seal butterfly valve is used, it is not allowed to adjust the flow, but only fully open or fully closed to prevent the sealing surface from being eroded and accelerated wear. The gate valve and the upper thread stop valve are equipped with an inverted sealing device, and the handwheel is screwed to the highest position to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
5, hard seal butterfly valve open, close the application of hand wheel, do not use the lever or other tools, in order to prevent damage to the valve. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close, otherwise it is open.
6. Before installation, carefully check the pressure of the valve mark and whether the diameter meets the use requirements to prevent defects caused by the transportation process and remove the dirt of the valve.
7, for those long-term storage of the valve, should be regularly checked, the exposed processing surface must be kept clean, remove dirt, storage ball valve should be blocked at both ends and in the open state, and pneumatic butterfly valve, the two ends of the channel should be blocked and in a closed state, stored in a clean, ventilated and dry place indoors.
Want to know more about the valve maintenance knowledge and products can chat; http://www.chinasffm.com/.