Users in the installation of multi-level butterfly valve should pay attention to what matters
Most users know that multi-level butterfly valve according to the different forms of transmission, mainly divided into manual multi-level gas butterfly valve, electric multi-level gas butterfly valve, hydraulic multi-level gas butterfly valve, pneumatic multi-level gas butterfly valve.
When installing the turbine drive multi-level butterfly valve, you need to pay attention to the following aspects;
1. First of all, the turbine should be expanded to the minimum length according to the structural length of the butterfly valve. When installing, it should be pulled to the length that needs to be installed;
2. The two ends must be concentric, and the two flanges are in parallel positions;
3. The flange fixing bolts should be symmetrical, and the flange bolts should not be forcibly tightened unilaterally;
4. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the worm gear drive multi-level butterfly valve on the pipeline construction site;
5. When the pipe length is greater than the installation length of the multi-level butterfly valve, please adjust the pipe spacing so that the butterfly valve will not be forcibly stretched and damaged;
Multi-level gas butterfly valve has many advantages such as simple structure, small size, light weight, low cost, etc. It is generally used in petroleum, chemical, petrochemical, metallurgical water treatment and other industries, and is also used in the cooling water system of thermal power stations.