Introduction of ash unloading ball valve installation essentials
Ash ball valve is mainly used in industrial pipelines and pipelines, suitable for a variety of corrosive and non-corrosive media, its strength, safety, resistance to harsh environments in the design of special considerations. Ash unloading ball valve has a long service life, stable sealing performance, suitable for high-pressure, large-diameter pipeline applications. The installation essentials of ash unloading ball valve are described in detail as follows;
1. Before installation, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent vibration due to transportation from affecting the use performance), and the installation can be carried out on line after passing the test (wiring according to the circuit diagram of the electric actuator).
2. Remove the protective covers on both sides of the flange end, and perform flushing and cleaning when the valve is fully opened.
3. Before preparing to connect with the pipeline, it is necessary to flush and remove the remaining impurities in the pipeline (these substances may damage the valve seat and ball).
4. The pipeline near the installation point must not be low or bear external force. The pipeline support or support can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
5. During installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as the lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories. This type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6. After connecting with the pipeline, please cross-lock the flange connecting bolts with the specified torque.
7. The operation of the valve is completed by driving the valve stem to rotate according to the input signal of the actuator: when the valve rotates 1/4 turn (900) in the forward direction, the valve is turned off. Reverse rotation 1/4 turn (900), the valve is open.
8. When the actuator direction indicator arrow is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; when the indicator arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.
For more information, you can visit our official website or contact our sales manager directly. 13703820603.