Hydraulic pusher ball valve
Ball valves are widely used in petroleum refining, long-distance pipelines, chemicals, paper, pharmaceuticals, water conservancy, electricity, municipal, steel and other industries.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full diameter ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the current ball valve sealing surface material uses a wide range of plastics, good sealing, can achieve a complete seal. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, fast opening and closing, as long as the rotation from 90 degrees from full open to fully closed, easy remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball body and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to several millimeters in diameter, up to a few meters in size, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve has wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
Hydraulic ball valve consists of two parts: hydraulic device and ball valve. Rely on the hydraulic device to rotate the valve stem to rotate the ball to achieve the purpose of opening and closing.
Hydraulic ball valve main features:
1. The valve ball and valve body of the ball valve are made of high quality stainless steel and have good corrosion resistance.
2, using a metal seal, to meet the drilling mud media environment.
3, hydraulic drive part structure size is small, can meet the narrow installation environment.
4, large torque, with the BOP control console can meet the requirements.
Address: no. 66 jinhua road, shangjie valve industrial park, zhengzhou city, henan province