Water seal reverse valve
The water seal backwater valve is a new generation product independently researched and developed on the basis of digestion and absorption of foreign advanced technology. It is applicable to the converter flue gas purification and gas recovery system, and is used as the key equipment chained with the pneumatic three-way gas switching valve and installed at the three links. Before the gas switching valve is behind the gas cabinet, the gas flows backward through the three-way valve into the fan to prevent the three-way gas switching valve from closing tightly.
Water seal backwater valve structure features
1. The water seal check valve is mainly composed of a valve body, a rotary cover, a valve shaft, a pneumatic device and a water injection device, an overflow device, a water level control valve stem, a heating and thermal insulation device, and the like.
2. Use a fully-enclosed housing, the media will not leak out when operating, and avoid environmental pollution
3. In the fully open position, the flow resistance when the medium passes through the valve is close to zero. When the valve is outside the valve and the valve is closed, the water seal is used to automatically reverse the gas and reliably cut off the gas.
4. With automatic replenishment function, so that the water level is always maintained between high and low water level, and has high, low, limit low water level status display and limit low water level alarm device.
5 can achieve remote and local control, and can achieve computer interface.
6. In the converter flue gas purification and gas recovery system, a set of control cabinet is shared with the pneumatic three-way gas switching valve and the pneumatic bypass gas shut-off valve to realize the automatic operation of the system chain.
Address: no. 66 jinhua road, shangjie valve industrial park, zhengzhou city, henan province